Advertisement

Yoni Gazing as a meditation..

topic posted Wed, April 25, 2007 - 4:37 PM by  Pias
Share/Save/Bookmark
YOni Gazing for me, has become a sacred ritual meditation, though i dont do it on a regular basis, as i would like to be able to . when i do, its quite a beautiful and spiritual experience.

When your beloved is so open to having her beloved gaze upon her most sacred feminine flower , its quite an honor. i was wondering if anyone else here has done such a meditation with there beloved Goddess?
posted by:
Pias
Vermont
Advertisement
  • Re: Yoni Gazing as a meditation..

Thu, April 26, 2007 - 10:31 PM
    i've had this experience, but as part of ritual sex, or Yoni worship, not exactly as meditation.. that's interesting

Fri, April 27, 2007 - 2:54 AM
      HI Donna, thanks for sharing , it is rather interesting really.. it can be similar to meditating on a maddala,... as you and i know, the YOni is a magnificent natural wonder, Gazing on it and breathing along with your partner is extreemly calming and a loving experience.Im sure the experience will be different for everyone,
      Even as part of ritual sex, i think thats wonderful...and qiuite honoring of the Goddess....

Fri, April 27, 2007 - 3:43 PM
    I haven't had my Yoni gazed on specifically as meditation, but when my lover does seem to meditate lovingly and in fascination I can feel it flower. It is a spiritual experience for me to have a lover gaze on my Yoni.

Thu, May 10, 2007 - 10:03 AM
    As a straight woman I have not done this with a lover, and I have not done it with myself either, although now that you mention it perhaps I will give it a try. However, what I have done is journey inside my yoni, like a guided meditation or shamanic journey. I like doing this and I recommend it highly to any woman who wants to try it. I also recommend that men journey inside their penises, like walking into a tunnel.

Thu, May 10, 2007 - 1:06 PM
      I'd like to hear more about this.

do you mean a visualization journey inside?
      or do you feel/ explore your way with fingers?
      I'm assuming you mean a visualized journey for a man

Thu, May 10, 2007 - 3:56 PM
        There is a video for those interested in meditating on yonis.

It is called "Zen Pussy: A Meditation on Eleven Vulvas DVD " and is a great sequence of nothing but 11 different yonis - allowing one's breath to synch with the rythm of each yoni creates the entering feeling she mentioned. It was produced by Josph Kramer & Annie Sprikles.

Its available on Amazon at
        www.amazon.com/gp/product...644-5223365

• Only for meditation, mind you...

Sat, June 2, 2007 - 12:04 PM
          What about a video that allows for both yoni AND lingam gazing... tantric yoga practitioners sans expensive leotards, mats pushed together, with a high-definition camera zooming in on quivering, wet genitalia in close, loving proximity to each other?

Only for meditation, mind you.
          • Re: Only for meditation, mind you...

Sat, June 2, 2007 - 6:21 PM
            Both Yoni and Lingam gazing are wonderful meditative experiences, for myself, i prefer to sit and gaze at the beautful Yoni and loose myself in all its texture, its lifeforce, its color,and just breathe in the amazing wonder that it is, its sort of like giving a beloved a gift of honoring , honoring that sacred and special part of their sex.

Thu, May 10, 2007 - 5:15 PM
      YOu r guided meditation inside your Yoni sounds quite beautiful,,, id love to hear more about this, and your experience..... in fact i bet alot of us would, it sounds so intriquing and sacred....

Tue, May 15, 2007 - 4:05 PM
        Hi Pias, there is not a lot to tell because I am not all that visual. It is the sensations that make the experience so wonderful for me, like being supported by infinity. Sensations are difficult to put into words that are true to the form in which I experience it. No words I can come up with even come close.
  • Unsu...

Re: Yoni Gazing as a meditation..

Wed, May 30, 2007 - 5:08 PM
    wow...that sounds so loving. I'm gonna check this out...

Wed, May 30, 2007 - 6:20 PM
      theres a hardwired mammalaian brain circuit which flips us into alpha states when we (esp men) look at a yoni...
      survival trait and all, it is by natures design the most powerful of yantras.

yes, i have done this, interesting consequences...it seemed to create an echoing collective phenomnon
      where women and girls and even very young girls would expose themselves to me...

not sure how that happened...

Sun, June 3, 2007 - 2:23 PM
    Another form of yoni meditation occured to me during a training in iiYoga. One of the mudras for working with moving your eyes in different ways beind your closed eyelids is to raise your tongue to the roof of your mouth.

Realizing the deep and precise connection I thought of another form of yoni meditation. On the area of face to the upper lip is represented the pelvis (tailbone just under chin to pelvic bone - the upper lip sort of the clitoris) . Tantric healers have long recogized that the inside of the mouth mirrors the inside of the yoni, so much so that whenever I'm working with a client who isn't quite ready for internal work, we can begin the release process with my finger(s) inside her mouth.

My thought is for the women to do a yoni meditation on herself, sitting in modified lotus pose with the heels touching and with the hands in lfull lotus with all finger tips touching the thumb. Close the eyelids and bring the focus of the eye to the chin and the tongue up to the roof of the mouth. Holding the tongue still begin to imagine a full Moon reaching from the chin to the upper lip, and begin a series of circles with your eyes closckwise around the full Moon. Do this in sets of 9 (completion) and after 27 rotations, shift the tip of the tongue to another part of the upper mouth and feel where it connects in your yoni and do another series of 9 rotations around the full Moon. Use this progressive approacjh to move around the inside of your yoni and let us know what you discover.

I'll try it for connecting with the Mother's Yoni.
    Much Love, Gobs of Laughter & Blessed Is,
    Jeremiah

Recent topics in "Consciousness and Sexuality"